2. Ginger Root = Anti-inflammatory properties.
3. Nuts and Seeds = Source of minerals and essential fats.
4. Spinach, arugula, dandelion, kale… = Rich in antioxidants and minerals.
5. Lemons, limes and citrus = Rich in vitamin C and more antioxidants.
6. Legumes like lentils, red lentils, green split peas – Rich in fiber and protein.
7. Fruits like berries, apples, coconuts, kiwi, watermelon – Rich in nutrients.
8. Raw apple cider vinegar – Cleanser.
9. Fish oil, flaxseed oil or other source of omega-3 fats – Needed for optimal health.
10. Spices, tea/fresh ground coffee & a little red wine – Moderation is key.