Foods that provide real nourishment strengthen your body, promote wellness and add health to your life. Many people eat to be full and do not consider the nutritional value of the foods and beverages they enjoy on a regular basis.
Parents, uncles, grandparents and all adults are who model habits that can add vitality and quality to the life of the youth that are part of their lives. Here are five suggestions that will enrich kids wellness as they consume foods and beverages.
- Purchase products that offer real nourishment such as lentils, beans, vegetables, fresh fruits. Reduce the foods that are in bags, soft drinks or sodas and products that are rich in refined sugar such as candies and candy bars.
- Prepare different dishes and serve small portions. This way you are educating your kids palate and you do not waste the food you serve.
- Get up early to prepare nourishing food. This way you are in charge of being a part of increasing the wellness of your kids. Schools rarely provide meals that add wellness to life.
- Teach your kids to prepare simple dishes or snacks. For example, yogurt with added nuts is delicious. I prefer goat yogurt because it has a great flavor and high content of protein.
- Minimize intake of sweets such as sodas, soft drinks, candy and candy bars, etc. They provide satisfaction to the taste buds and minimal benefit for the wellbeing of your body.
Decide each day which habits add quality to your life and that of your family. Remember, your healthy body is your greatest wealth. Invest wisely in protecting it! Teach the kids in your life to choose nourishing foods that increase the wellbeing of their body. Encourage them to understand the difference between eating to be full and eating to nourish their body.
For more information, regarding HealthyEquations™ or Ecuaciones de Salud™ programs for adding health to life through wellness, visit http://www.AngelaGraciaSmith.com.
Write to HealthyEquations@gmail.com o call 561-685-6317 in the USA.