Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – Adds Wellness to Your Life
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) has been used through the centuries because it promotes increased vitality.
When looking up the history of vinegar, you learn that around 40 BC, Cleopatra, queen of Egypt, won a wager with the roman general Mark Anthony. She told the general that she could consume the most expensive meal of her time. When Mark Anthony said that there could not be a meal that could be so expensive, she placed one of her most valuable pearls in ACV. Once the pearl totally dissolved, Cleopatra ingested the resulting solution.
Hippocrates who is known as the father or modern medicine would prescribe ACV because of its many benefits. Many health researchers report that the best ACV for the body is raw apple cider vinegar. Raw ACV has not been pasteurized, is organic and has the “mother” which is the beneficial bacteria.
Your Action Plan for Adding Life to Your Body
As part of your personal action plan for adding wellness to your life, you can include ACV. These are some of the benefits of consuming ACV described in many books about the topic:
• Improves digestion and absorption of nutrients in food by creating an acid environment in the stomach. This proper acid environment is good for proper food digestion.
• Promotes an alkaline environment within the body and this increases your vitality and energy level.
• It helps to protect the body of virus and bacteria that enter the digestive system.
• Adds probiotics or beneficial bacteria for better intestinal wellbeing.
• According to doctor Patrick Quillin, author of the book “Honey, Garlic & Vinegar – Home Remedies and Recipes”, there are studies that demonstrate that adding ACV to a salad during a meal appears to help stabilize a person’s blood glucose level.
• This vinegar functions as an antiseptic and cleanser for the skin to help eliminate pimples.
• D.C. Jarvis, M.D. author of the book “Folk Medicine” says that ACV helps alleviate high blood pressure, arthritis and excess body weight.
• Doctor Jarvis also describes a group of women who lost 10 to 16 pounds in 3 to 4 month period by simply adding a couple of teaspoons of ACV in a glass of water at each meal.
ACV’s properties make it a great addition to your plan for living healthy. Add positive habits such as ACV and live with greater vitality! Write your action plan for improving your personal wellness. A written plan will help you review your goals regularly. Invest time and resources to protect your greatest physical wealth: Your healthy body. This way you will maintain or improve your quality of life and live with greater vigor.
More Information About Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
According to doctor Patrick Quillin, author of the book titled “Honey, Garlic & Vinegar – Home Remedies and Recipes”, ACV helps to produce a healthy blood pH of 7.41.
Cynthia Holpzapfel, author of the book “Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss and Good Health” says that ACV has bacteria that is beneficial to the digestive system. This bacteria that improves digestion is not available in common vinegar.
All of the benefits of ACV are derived from the raw, unpasteurized vinegar. This vinegar contains the “mother” that is formed when the alcohol is fermented through a type of bacteria called acetobacter. This forms acetic acid.
In the book “Bragg Healthy Lifestyle-Vital Living to 120”, authors Paul y Patricia Bragg explain the importance of the mineral potassium that is abundant in ACV. Potassium helps keep body tissues soft and flexible. This function works to keep the arteries pliable. Their recipe called ACV Cocktail includes 1 to 2 teaspoons of vinegar and a sweetener such as raw honey, blackstrap molasses or pure maple syrup in a glass of pure water (8 ounces). If diabetic, they suggest using stevia to sweeten – 2 to 4 drops of the liquid form. They encourage you to drink this beverage for health’s sake several times per day.
The Bragg Family Describes These Uses and Benefits for ACV:
Maintains your skin youthful and your body’s wellbeing. It eliminates arterial plaque gradually as well as toxins stored in the body. ACV naturally combats destructive bacteria, virus and mold. It protects your animal’s health. You can add vinegar to your water. It removes crystals and toxins from the joints which in turn reduces arthritis. Alleviates throat aches, clears mucous and helps improve breathing.
Add positive habits and live with greater vitality! Invest wisely in your healthy body.